- We understand things happen, (especially when it comes to children), and every once in a while you may not arrive exactly on time for your appointment. With this in mind, we have a 10-15 min. grace period after your scheduled appointment time when you may arrive and still be seen. Please understand this may result in a little more of a wait than if you arrived on time. Those who arrive at their scheduled time do take precedence.
- If you arrive over 15 mins late for your appointment, depending on our schedule, you may be rescheduled for a later time in the day, or we may have to reschedule for a different day entirely.
- Same-day cancellations or no-show appointments will result in a fee of $50 for a well visit/check-up, and $25 for any other visit (eg. sick visit, med check, blood-work, etc).
- Please practice courtesy and call us if you think you may be late or will not be able to make it to your appointment (it makes it easier for all of us!).
- Please call us and update your insurance information as soon as possible if there are any changes.
- If we find your insurance is inactive, we will call you before your appointment time and give you the option of rescheduling until your insurance is re-activated or coming in and paying out-of-pocket for the visit.
- If you update your insurance information over the phone, please be sure to bring the new insurance card to your next visit.
- Please carry your insurance card with you at all times. Your provider may not be able to see you without it!
- Medication refilll requests can take approximately 48 hours to process, and sometimes longer if a prior authorization is activated by your insurance. Please submit your request before they run out of their medication (at least a week in advance).
- Prior authorizations can be complicated and time sensitive. If you are unsure of your insurance company’s policies regarding these types of authorizations, try calling the member phone number usually located on the back of your insurance card. They would be happy to explain the process to you.
- When you are dropping off a form to be filled out by a provider, the turn around time is approximately one business week. You will receive a call from the front desk when the form is complete.
- There are specific fees for some of these forms. Please call and ask the front desk if you are unsure of the cost.
Food & Drink Policy:
- We understand your little ones may need some snacks and something to drink while they are here in the office. However, we ask that you do not eat or drink anything other than water in the lobby. When you have been assigned to a room, you may let your children eat and drink, but please help your children clean up any messes they make (it could be a good teachable moment!)
- Sage Hill Pediatrics is a NUT-FREE zone. Sometimes, we see children who come in with severe allergies. We ask that you please be mindful of this fact and do not bring nuts or nut butters into the office at any time.